Master Site Plan
Update: Master Site Plan process continues – please share your input
At a public workshop held during the Sept. 28, 2017, OC Fair & Event Center Board of Directors meeting, three Master Site Plan concepts were presented and the Board provided feedback and direction to the MSP committee and staff.
The committee and staff were asked to review all elements of the plan and determine what was not feasible and what would require improvements or changes. There were also questions that the committee and staff were asked to answer.
The MSP committee, consultants and staff have been working to prepare a revised draft concept for the board to review at a public workshop during the April 26, 2018, Board of Directors meeting.
The board will be providing direction on the MSP concept. Once the concept has been approved by the Board of Directors, OCFEC will be hosting a public meeting to share the final MSP concept.
The staff has also been instructed by the committee to write and release a request for proposal for the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) consultant that will take the approved draft concept forward through this process.
OC Fair & Event Center continues to seek public input on the Master Site Plan, our roadmap for the future. Please fill out the public input form below. For more information, read the Master Site Plan FAQ.
Join in the dialog that will shape one of Orange County’s most important public assets
OC Fair & Event Center is working on the development of a 10-year Master Site Plan. We value all our communities and neighbors and want your input. We have completed our stakeholder meeting process and workshops. We have met with:
- OC Fair & Event Center Board of Directors View Summary Report
- Internal stakeholders, OC Fair & Event Center managers and supervisors along with a full outreach
View Summary Report
- Our on-grounds partners View Summary Report
- Our community partners View Summary Report
- Our on-grounds facility vendors View Summary Report
- The public and community at large View Summary Report
- Board Workshop – Concept Presentation MSP
View Summary Report Part 1 of 2
View Summary Report Part 2 of 2
- Master Site Planning Process Update – April 2018 View Summary Report
- Draft Master Site Plan Concept
View Concept Part 1 of 1
For more information, read the Master Site Plan FAQ.
The public can also provide input to us directly through this form: